Jan 19, 2010

Lee Kwang Kee Teochew Fishball

11th Jan 2010

One of the weekday evening, I was at Bedok Interchange hawker centre for dinner. There are so many interesting and popular stalls but this Teochew fishball noodles stall caught my attention as there's a queue. So I think it's must be nice since people are queuing for it. (Photo by iPhone)



I had dry kway teow mee. It's was quite nice infact better than what I expect especially the fish ball, it's not those very springy type which I prefer. The sambal chilli also quite authentic but the soup was too bland, almost like plain water. So better go for the dry version.



They are rather high-tech, using computer to take order. First time I seen this in hawker stall!




Lee Kwang Kee Teochew Fishball
Bedok Interchange Food Centre
#01-49
Singapore

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts