Mar 1, 2010

My Easy Meal - Jan to Feb 10

After all the preparation and feasting, CNY is finally over yesterday. Hope every one of you have enjoyed it. For me, I rounded of my CNY celebration with a short trip to Genting Highland over the weekend. It's a tiring trip but quite enjoyable. This 2 months been over eating! Oh mine my CNY resolution is to go on diet... this seem to be my resolution annually hahaha! I think lots of people make this wish too especially after every festive. My the other resolution is to keep my blog up to date like it used to be. Over the last few months, I have been rather slow in my updates and now I exactly one month behind. Hope I will be able to catch up soon.

Here's some of the easy meals prepared by me on some of the weekends in Jan & Feb 2010.


Roast Chicken with Vegetables




Aunt's favourite, specially made this for her.


Korean Rice Cake Soup




Had some balance Korean rice cake, cooked it in chicken stock with dried shrimps, pork, chinese cabbage & egg like "mi hoon kueh". Surprisingly quite nice!


Prata Egg Rolls

This is an easy and nice snack to make. Got this idea from Happy Home Baking.
Spam & Mushroom Sandwiches

.

Another interesting and super yummy, easy to prepare snack inspired by Happy Home Baking.

1 comments :

Wen said...

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the add.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts