Aug 18, 2010

Doong Ji Korean Restaurant - Revisit

1 Jul 2010

Lunch at Doong Ji with few of my colleagues to celebrate Marilyn's Bday. As usual I'm always the one making recommendation. They wanted to try somethings different so I suggested to have Korean food since some of them never try before at all. Doong Ji is one of the nearest to our workplace. They serve quite nice and authentic homestyle Korean cuisine. I been there once quite sometimes ago and enjoyed my meal. This recent visit also did not disappoint.


Banchan


6 side dishes were served and all were pretty nice. We requested a few refills of the anchovy.


Ginseng Chicken

The soup was very rich and flavourful. Soup can be refilled upon request.


Spicy Pork

This was not as good as it used to be as it's lack of smokey fragrant.


Seafood Pancake

The pancake was nice too. More like omelette with seafood as there are more eggs than flour.


Spicy Tofu Soup

A delightful and comforting spicy soup.


Rice cake & Ramen Combo

Always see these in Korean drama but never get to try it till now. It's nice, the spicy sauce went pretty well with the rice cake and ramen. Quite addictive.


Bibimbap

One of their signature dish. A must try.


Kimchi Fried Rice

Too much kimchi and the rice was a tad too soggy for my liking. I preferred my own version of Kimchi fried rice.

"Happy Birthday Marilyn! Hope you like the lunch treat and gift!"



Doong Ji Korean Restaurant
222 East Coast Road
Singapore 428919
Tel: 63454264
HP: 90893266
doongji.sg@gmail.com
Operating Hours:
Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.00pm - 10.00pm

1 comments :

Vincent Pang said...

Most valuable Korean food in Town, my favorite
place for Korean traditional dishes.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts