Aug 14, 2010

Hansang Korean Family Restaurant


2 Jun 2010

I was alone at Sq 2 looking for a quiet place for a nice warm meal and landed myself in this Korea restaurant which was not crowded at all on a weekday night. Once seated I was served with some appetizer which didn't whet my appetite at all. A nice long plate with bits of seasoned black bean, a small cube of tofu and some seasoned dried shrimp. Followed by 6 side dishes which looked boring too and I only enjoyed the caramised eggplant that went well with the rice.


Marinated Beef Set - S$16.00++


Steamed rice in hot pot

The best part of the set is the rice, it was really nice and soul warming. Steamed with a red date, a slice of pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato.

Marinated beef on hot plate

The beef was quite disappointing in term of taste and portion, there was more onion and spring onion than beef. I think some of the Korean food stall in food court served a better one.




Hansang Korean Family Restaurant
10 Sinaran Drive
#03-33 Square 2
Singapore 307506
Tel: 63976752/3
Opening Hours
Mon–Fri: 11.30am–3pm, 5.30pm–10pm
Sat–Sun: 11.30am–10pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts