Jan 10, 2011

ToTT - A Kitchen Wonderland


11th Dec 2010

ToTT a newly opened superstore that caters to all your kitchen needs domestically and commercially at wholesale price. The moment I stepped into the store, I was impressed by the array of products, quite a complete range. The store is huge and I can easily spend half a day there. There is a cooking studio that conduct cooking classes pretty often. A Bistro for you to take a break or have a simple meal while shopping. The most interesting and left a deep impression to me will be the Bake & Go studio where you can buy a pack of cookie mix and bake it at the studio. Great for those who want to bake but do not have the facilities at home. Planning a trip there again soon before the CNY. Have you been there before? Do you like it?








Photos taken with iPhone 4 and created by Photoshake





ToTT Store
896 Dunearn Road 01-01A
Singapore 589472
Tel: 62197077

Store Operating Hours:
Daily: 10.30am - 9.30pm

Bistro Operating Hours:
Daily: 10.00am - 9.00pm

10 comments :

j3ss kitch3n said...

its big right! woah but super ex the things! went in never buy anything sad! lol!

Wen said...

Hi Jess, but I find some of the stuffs are pretty cheap. I bought some mini ramkin bowls which were quite cheap. haha... I can't stop myself from not buying...very bad habit!

Anonymous said...

Wen, how is the parking facilities there? Easy?

NEL, the batter baker said...

I love this place! Even though some of the items are pricey, it's rather therapeutic just looking at all the pretty things. I got a really cheap set of steel measuring cups (cheapest in Sg), and the best ever veg peeler for under $3 :)
A little disappointed with their range of baking cups though. Hope they bring in more variety soon.

busygran said...

Planning to go one of these days when I'm sure that I have the whole day free! Can't wait to step into the store especially after looking at your pics. I'm sure to buy something. This is my weak point! :P

Wen said...

Hi Anonymous, yes there are quite a few parking lots so don't have to worry.

Wen said...

Hi Nel, haha... you right about it!

Wen said...

Hi Judy, I'm sure you will buy something...lol!

Anonymous said...

I understand this is the same owners as the Sia Huat store at Temple Street. They are more into kitchen utensils rather then baking. Prices at Sia Huat are also so so but better quality.

Sabbymum

Wen said...

Hi Sabbymum, thanks for the info! But at ToTT, they do stock up quite a lot of baking stuffs as compared to Sia Huat.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts