Though I seldom bake nowadays but whenever I want to bake something, I will tend to bake a banana cake. This time I adapted the recipe from Aunty Yochana's.
The cake turn out quite well except that it was a bit dry but the taste is good.
Recipe adapted from Aunty Yochana's Banana Cake
180g Fine sugar
2 nos Eggs (beaten)
250g Cake flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Sodium bicarbonate
220g Banana (mashed)
50g Dairy cream
Preheat oven at 170C, line the side and base of a 8" round tin
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy.
2. Gradually add in egg and beat till well incorporated.
3. Add in dairy cream, mashed banana and mix well.
4. Add in sifted cake four, baking powder and baking soda and beat just a few round to mix well.
5. Pour into the baking tin.
5. Bake for 50-60 mins or untill cooked.