Baked Oreo Cheesecake
Recipe adapted from Happy Flour - Orange Cheesecake
Very simple and yummy recipe!
Oreo Cheesecake (6 inch loose buttom round tin)
120g Oreo crumbs
50g Melted butter
250g Cream cheese
1.5 tbsp Corn flour
1 tsp Vanilla paste/extract
60g Dairy cream/yogurt
4 nos Oreo cookies (remove cream)
Preheat oven at 160C. Line the base of 6 inch loose bottom round cake tin.
1. Mix Oreo cookie crumbs and melted butter in a mixing bowl, pour into the cake tin and level it with a spoon. Refrigerate till firm.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla till light and fluffy.
3. Add in egg gradually and beat till smooth.
4. Add corn flour, milk and dairy cream, mix well.
5. Pour batter into the cake tin, top with oreo cookies.
6. Steamed bake in preheated oven for 45-50 mins.
7. Leave cheesecake to cool in the oven for 1 hr with the door ajar.
8. Chill cheesecake in fridge to set.