Dec 27, 2008

Christmas Day Dinner At Home

On Christmas day, we invited 2 of our friends, uncle's family & brothers over for dinner. Other than the Roast Turkey and stuffing, I cooked some other food too.

Our Christmas day dinner menu:
Starter: Pan Seared Prawns & Radish Salad w/Citrus Dressing



Side dishes: Korean Kimbap (I did this specially for my friend,Hoon)

Main Course: Roast Turkey in brown gravy w/Mushroom Stuffing, Roast Rosemary Potatoes & Cranberry Marmalade
Dessert: Molten Lava Chocolate Cake w/Vanilla Ice Cream

This Christmas I had put all that I learnt from Chef Yong's X'mas workshops to use. My family and friends really enjoyed the dinner and especially the dessert. They were so full but each of them still managed to finish their dessert. Next year I will definitely roast a turkey again. It's so yummy!!!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts