Dec 14, 2008

My Saturday Lunch

Yesterday was alternate Sat off day again. I plan to accomplish a few task and I'm attendng my last X'mas workshop in the afternoon so I woke up early. First, I brought Wally & Sniper for walk and at the same time buy some plain flour & eggs to make Quiche.

It's weekend so I decided to make a Prawn Salad & a Quiche for lunch. I spend almost the whole morning to cook up this meal.

PRAWN COCKTAIL W/MANGOES & HOME MADE THOUSAND DRESSING

Made this using Chef Yong recipe in the X'mas Whole Fish Fillet Workshop Menu 4.

BACON QUICHE

Recipe from Richard Goh's baking class. It has been in my to do list since I attended his class 2 years ago, until yesterday I finally made one. It's taste great but the crust was not nicely done up. Need more practice...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts