Jan 19, 2010

Popeyes is at Toa Payoh!

[Closed]
14th Jan 2010

Popeyes Chicken & Biscuit has opened a branch in Toa Payoh Central and it's so convenient for me. I prefer their fried chicken as compared to KFC. Popeye's chicken is crispier and yet the meat still maintain it's juiciness. As for the side dishes, the mashed potatoes and the biscuit are my favourite. Last Thursday, I went to buy back for dinner after work for my aunt to try since she never try before. Glad that she enjoyed it too.







(Photos by Canon EOS500D)

Check out my previous post


Popeyes @ Toa Payoh
450 Toa Payoh Lorong 6
#01-11 Toa Payoh Entertainment Centre
Singapore 319394
Tel: 62500013

5 comments :

*Harris said...

YAY, nearer for me now!

Elyn said...

Great that they have one branch @ Toa Payoh now! I very much prefer their chicken and love their mashed potato!

Anonymous said...

Popeye's Biscuit + Popeye's Mashed Potato = HEAVEN!

Rika said...

Hi, i believe this store is closed in TPY already :D

wensdelight said...

Oh ya... will update it.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts