Mar 13, 2011

My 2nd Blogger's Gathering


19 Feb 2011

My first blogger's meetup was last year for the event "Cook and feed with Love at Peace Connect". Following after that there's another meetup by the Peace Connect group but I had missed. So when Jasmine (The Sweetlicious) invited me to a potluck gathering at Edith's (Precious Moment) house, I told myself I'm not going to miss this one though was a working Saturday. I'm glad I made an effort to attend as I really enjoyed myself. Meeting new friends with common interest - baking & blogging! Thanks Jasmine for organising and Edith for such a wonderful host! Love all sweet & savoury treats we brought almost like a dessert buffet. As usual I'm always the last one to update, most of them had already updated the day event. Please hop over to their blogs for more detailed updates.


Durian Chiffon Cake
Durian Rolls

These were from me! Decided to bake these because I had lots of durian flesh in freezer.


Lemon Curd Meringue Tart
Chocolate Mayonaise Cupcakes

By Edith - Precious Moments


Mango Cheesecake
Jelly Hearts
Fried Nian Gao


By Jasmine - The Sweetlicious


Dulce De Leche cupcakes
Chocolate Macarons with lemon curd filling
Chocolate Madeleines


By Cathy - Cathy's Joy


Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Brownies

By Zhuoyuan - Baking Library


Lemon Squares

By Jess - J3ss Kitchen


Pomelo Salad

By Jo - Sugar & Everthing Nice


Meatballs

By Jean - Noms I Must


Looking forward to the next gathering...!

3 comments :

Angie's Recipes said...

What a great party! Your chiffon rolls and cake look perfect.

Wen said...

Thanks Angie for your compliment! The rest of the bakes were very good too!

Jean said...

it was nice meeting you wen!! :P

Post a Comment

Popular Posts