Moist and flavourful muffin with Banana & Oreo who can resist! Thanks Florence of Do What I Like for sharing this recipe.
The muffin remains moist even on the 2nd day.
Recipe adapted from: Do What I Like
Ingredients: (make 9-10 muffins)
270g Plain flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Salt
60g Brown sugar
60g Castor sugar
100g Oreo biscuits (removed cream, break into pieces)
2 Eggs (beaten)
1 tsp Vanilla
80g Melted butter
50g Corn oil (or Sunflower/Canola)
2 tbsp Golden syrup
2 tbsp Condensed milk (I used milk)
1/2 cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Mashed Banana
3 Oreo cookies (remove cream, break into pieces)
1 Banana (Sliced)
Preheat oven at 180C. Line muffin tray with casing or use muffin cups.
1. Sieve flour, baking powder & baking soda together. Mix (A) togeher.
2. Mix (B) together in a mixing bowl.
3. Pour (A) into (B) and mix everything with minimum handling.
4. Spoon batter into lined muffin tray or cups up to 80% full.
5. Top with sliced banana & oreo pieces.
6. Bake at preheated oven for 20-25 mins or till cooked.
I packed the muffins in this colourful bags (Glad Rainbow Bags) for my colleagues.