Recipe adapted from: 孟老师的100道小蛋糕 - 咖啡松子马芬
Muffin texture was quite ok but it didn't taste very nice, lack fragrant.
Coffee Walnut Muffin
4 tsp Instant coffee powder
4 tsp Water
2 nos Egg
120g Castor sugar
80g Sunflower oil
100g Fresh milk
160g Cake flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
20g Pinenuts (I replaced with chopped walnuts)
Preheat oven at 180 deg C.
1. Mix instant coffee powder with water, sift all flour and set aside.
2. Whisk egg and sugar till light and creamy, add in oil and mix well.
3. Add in milk & coffee mixture (1), continue whisk till well incorporated.
4. Add in sifted flour and use a spatular to fold in the flour till well mix. (do not over fold)
5. Pour mixture into cupcake casing till 3/4 full, top with chopped nuts.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 mins.