Jun 5, 2009

Eunos 1A Seng Kee Minced Pork Noodles

Yesterday went to this Bak Chor Mee shop for lunch with my bosses and colleagues. This BCM has been around for awhile and it used to be at Eunos 1A coffeeshop but has relocated to Changi few years ago. Read a few good reviews on them and has listed it in my "What's next" list so I'm so glad that my bosses suggested to have lunch there.

The boss is famous in making a lot of "clop clop" noises when he cooks the noodles. However I didn't get to see him that day as he's usually in the evening shift. They serve a few types of noodles and offer a variety of yummy side dishes too. We tried some of them and it's a pity I didn't get to try their famous fish maw soup. Definitely going to bring my family down to try and I will make sure I will have a bowl of my favourite fish maw soup.

Minced Pork Noodles (Bak Chor Mee) - S$4/5

Usually I don't like noodles with black vinegar but this was ok not too overpowering. The mushroom sauce was rich and unique, nicely coated the noodles, pork & liver. For S$4, it's quite worth it with the amount of pork & liver given. They are not stingy on the beansprout too. I read a lot of complaints on the high MSG but I find it was ok for me as I don't really feel very thirsty after that. Maybe my MSG tolerant level is higher....lol!

Fried Wanton

Very light and crispy with visable amount of chestnut that make it even more yummy!

Nam Yu Crispy Pork Strips

Collar meat strips seasoned with nam yu then coated wth crumbs and fried till crispy. Well liked by all but I find it a bit oily.

Tofu (forgot the dish name!)

Quite ok except I find the sauce too starchy. Anyway I'm not really a tofu person.

Ngoh Xiang


Nothing special to me but most table will order this.


Stir Fry Kailan w/Crispy Flat Fish


Thumb up for this! Delicious especially the flat fish. It was so crispy! Nice. Must try!



Eunos 1A Seng Kee Minced Pork Noodles
316 Changi Road
Singapore
Tel: 6345 7561
Opened 8am to 10.00pm daily
Closed on alternate Monday

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts