Jan 9, 2013

X'mas Bake 2012 Part 4 - Goodies bags


Other than Danish Butter Cookies, my X'mas goodies bags include the following lovely cookies made with love by Ah Wen! 



London Almond Chocolate Cookies (Recipe adapted from Valerie's baking class. Sorry recipe cannot be published for all Valerie's class.) 




These cookies are quite time consuming to make. The tedious part is tempering the chocolate and piping the chocolate onto the cookies. Instead  of almonds, I used macadamia nuts and turn out even nicer. These are delicious! Will be making it for CNY too. 
  


Another crowd pleaser cookies recipe from Valerie's baking class ! I have baked these cookies numerous time till I can make it without looking at the recipe...lol! My friends name it as Famous Wen's Cookies! Please look out for Valerie's class for this recipe... it's really very good and worth attending! Homemade version of Famous Amos! 



Chocolate lovers favourite - Ultimate Chocolate Muffin! Also one of the best recipe from Valerie's Baking Class! My friends love this very much so I always like to bake for them when we meet up.



The X'mas Goodies bag I prepared for my buddies include 3 types of baked cookies (Butter cookies, Choc chip macadamia nut cookies and London Almond Cookies) packed in Tupperware, toiletries from Bath & Body Works and TWG teabag!



For colleagues... Bake bake bake, pack pack pack and give give give...lol!



For family, uncles and aunties... fruits cakes, muffins and some of the cookies. 

Hope all who received my goodies will appreciate my thoughts and enjoy it!

2 comments :

Edith C said...

Wow your Christmas goody bags are awesome. Those who received them are definitely blessed with your love!

wensdelight said...

Thanks Edith!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts